what do you guys do about land mines?

I really do mow over it. It sometimes gets stuck on my work boots, deck, brake pedal, and probably elsewhere. I don't really care. Sometimes it leaves a brown line on the grass. Good fert.

There is this appartment building that I mow and beside there is a run down house with a crappy weed patch. The dog doesn't poop there put he dumps one hell of a load on the nice grass that I have to mow. I've never seen something so big!!! I hate it!

Well I'm not too fond of the smell of it at 7 AM when I walk in my shed to get my equipment out for the day.

Almost every night I bring the tractor home with dog sh!t ground into the tires. Not fun.
 
Not to mention that both my push mowers are also rear bagged, as you can see in my signature's photo...
 
So clean it up... Make some money, keep it off you and your equipment and make your customers yards look (and smell) nice while most importantly making your customer happy

Or don't clean it up. Don't make extra cash. Skip the lawn and lose money. Run through it and have gross equipment and make customers lawns look gross. Lose a customer.... Don't understand your logic

Are you to good for dog poo?
 
What pisses me off is when my mower hits dog chit in my yard and I do not have a dog. The dog owner spends a lot of money trying to keep his grass green. When he keeps his dog out of my yard I will stop putting grass killer in his yard.
Lol wut????
 
So clean it up... Make some money, keep it off you and your equipment and make your customers yards look (and smell) nice while most importantly making your customer happy

Or don't clean it up. Don't make extra cash. Skip the lawn and lose money. Run through it and have gross equipment and make customers lawns look gross. Lose a customer.... Don't understand your logic

Are you to good for dog poo?

I actually clean up big piles of garbage where I work, because some don't know how to use a garbage can. No fun, but I have too.

When I hit dog crap I usually don't see it, because there isn't supposed to be any in the first place and the dog probably goes there soon after I am done mowing, so the grass grows around it after a week.
 
Back
Top