What do you do while you mow?

I pay very close attention to details while i mow. The blond one, the redhead one, the dark haired one. All of them.
 
I usually listen to music on my mp3 player. Sometimes I sing along, other times I don't. I've also been known to carry my cell phone with me, so when it rings, I shut the mower down and answer. It might be somebody important :wink: .

I wouldn't listen to music; i killed some of my hearing from listening to music while I mow.
 
I mow my acreage with a '88 John Deere 430 diesel that I completely restored some years ago. I simply take pride in running my "old tractor" that never quits while my neighbors buy cheap mowers every other year or so because the newer stuff just doesn't last like the old stuff does.
I also love to be outdoors where I sometimes have to wait for deer or turkeys to cross so I can continue on my way.
E.
 
i usually think of my next project i want to do around the house, now that i moved off the farm. so much that should be donebut have to think off the best way to do it right. and off course have a cold one halve way through the mowing
 
Back
Top