what chainsaw?

husquarna by far, I own both saws Husquarna and Stihl and the husky will cut much faster then the Stihl. Both my saws have a 16in bar. It just seems a better saw between the two saws and give less problims. My neigbor buys Stihl and goes through one a year and I have has my husky for years now and my saw still out cuts his when I cut wood with him. He allso uses a 20in bar where I like the 16in better. never had or tryed a Echo

I like my husqvarna too. it cuts really nice.
 
husquarna by far, I own both saws Husquarna and Stihl and the husky will cut much faster then the Stihl. Both my saws have a 16in bar. It just seems a better saw between the two saws and give less problims. My neigbor buys Stihl and goes through one a year and I have has my husky for years now and my saw still out cuts his when I cut wood with him. He allso uses a 20in bar where I like the 16in better. never had or tryed a Echo

What model Husqvarna, Stihl and do you have?
 
Stihl ms290 farm boss 20" bar. Use it for everything. Only time it let's me down is when I hit dirt and dull the chain. Always sharpen with file. Takes less time and get a sharper chain.
 
I should have said the pro grade saws. Yes they are expensive in both Tanaka and Stihl. Both have local dealers here.
 
I should have said the pro grade saws. Yes they are expensive in both Tanaka and Stihl. Both have local dealers here.

we have 2 local echo and husqvarna and echo dealers, and 2 local stihl dealers here. i havent seen any kind of tanaka dealers around here.
 
2 in northern Massachusetts, and 2 in southern new york (like right around queens):laughing: thats a little bit far for me hahahaha

I have two, one is to the North 10.77 miles and one to the South 16.30 miles. I've been to the one North a few times but all I ever seen were Echo's, Stihl and Husqvarna, never any Tanaka's. The one to the south I've never visited.
 
Back
Top