What Brand??

Mac 624

Active Member
I have found this mower for sale in Germany. I am not intrested in buying it, but was wondering, which brand it is. Can someone help me out?

aufsitzmaeher-1a-foto-bild-59861685.jpg

aufsitzmaeher-1a-foto-bild-59861683.jpg

GardenAnt??
 
OK..thought it was an US built small 0-Turn..but seems to be european. Granja...part of MTD?? Not sure.

I will try to find a link to the products. I remember that my Dealer offered Granja a few years ago, but he kicked them off, when they apperead at another shop, while he had been told, that he should become the onliest Granja-dealer in his part of county.
 
WOW
Some design !
Only from Germany.
Diesel??
I'd love to own something with some engineering and innovation...even if it is not so good in practice.
 
That thing looks like a folding lawn chair with a push mower tied under it. I'd love to see it in action.
 
Back
Top