What brand truck and plow do you use?

I'm a GMC man all the way. Here's my snowfighting team:
2007PlowTruck.jpg
1) '07 2500HD GMC crew cab w/Duramax Diesel and 6 speed Alison transmission pushing a Fisher 8' Minute Man 2 plow
DSC01923.jpg
2) Kubota L3600 GST w/LA680 Loader and rear 72" blade with 360ー rotation (push/pull any angle)
RoofShoveling.jpg
3) Plastic grain hog shovel - great for snow on my flat roof!
DSC05077.jpg
4) And of course, deicer!

House7AM_Blizzard2013.jpg
We had a little bit of snow here this winter. I had to dive out of the window and shovel in just so that I could shovel the front door open to get out. Drifts were over the hood of my pickup!
 
I could only wish to have snow like that this year! Didn't happen and probably won't! Ohh well maybe ill have my 2500hd by then.
 
I run KOMATSU WITH 20FT DANIELS WING PLOW WITH PUSHER KIT/13FT TIRE PLOW
 

Attachments

  • 100_0077 (Small).JPG
    100_0077 (Small).JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_0078 (Small).JPG
    100_0078 (Small).JPG
    169 KB · Views: 19
Yes
It works pretty good.
Here is my tire plow
Works really nice for parking lots that have a lot of concrete and curb.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0212 (Small).JPG
    100_0212 (Small).JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 20
Yes
I have it on youtube
If you type in "Tire snow plow
I have four videos of the tire pushing snow.
The tire is 13ft wide/32inches high and 10 inches thick and weighs 3900lbs
 
The piece of rubber on the front that hangs over the plow is for back-dragging
one of the You-Tube videos shows this.
I am pushing about a foot of snow in those videos
 
I decided the diesel was sucking too much fuel so I mounted the Fisher 8 on another more economical vehicle. Now when I lift the plow, the plow stays put and the back of the car goes up.

Econoplow.jpg
 
Back
Top