WHAT BRAND OF BLOWER?

Threads
I have a small lawn care business and I am looking at purchasing a blower to clean off the road and driveway quicker and easier. I also want it to be light and relatively quiet. I won't use it that much, I would only use it for probably 10 minutes each day. What brand would you recommend? Echo? Redmax? Others?

Last edited:
Threads
Sthil all the way I bought the br 600 witch is a back pack blower. They also have a great commercial and residential blowers. I know someone who uses the residential blowers for his company and they never give him problems. Every one I know with Eco has to screw around starting them. Hope this helps

Parkmower

Threads
At work we have a echo from HD the cheapest one they had and it's goin on 5 trouble free years. We also have a Tanaka that's two years old and is running like junk right now. Also have a cheap craftsman thats going good for about three years. I bought the same craftsman blower for home cause it was on sale for $89. Been great no problems.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Used to recommend Stihl, but have found Echo to be easier starting and using.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a small lawn care business and I am looking at purchasing a blower to clean off the road and driveway quicker and easier. I also want it to be light and relatively quiet. I won't use it that much, I would only use it for probably 10 minutes each day. What brand would you recommend? Echo? Redmax? Others?

Your asking about what brand blower to buy, I agree with Quality lawn Service Stihl is one of the best if not the best on the market. What type I would recommend (Hand Held or Back Pack ) would depend on how large a client list you have.

Threads
I would personally recomend back pack if you plan on increasing your business size. Message me back if more questions.
- Gilmore Design LTD.

ScagRider03

Threads
Stihl br600 just be sure to get valves checked every 100 hrs after first about get valves checked after 25 hrs! It's a pain but nothing blows like the magnum!! I blew up 2 brs last season now I am a freak about getting my valves checked I'm sure your local stihl marketer will advise you of this as well!

MSlandscaping

Threads
Echo PB770 , we run like 20 of those each day on our commercial sites and never have any problems.