tkruger Member May 19, 2018 #1 I have a 1979 Simplicity 5116 with a 42 inch deck. I need a new belt. Does anyone know what is the correct belt for this?
I have a 1979 Simplicity 5116 with a 42 inch deck. I need a new belt. Does anyone know what is the correct belt for this?
reynoldston Lawn Pro May 19, 2018 #2 tkruger said: I have a 1979 Simplicity 5116 with a 42 inch deck. I need a new belt. Does anyone know what is the correct belt for this? Click to expand... 1668066 or 1668065 parts numbers depepending on which belt you need? :confused2:
tkruger said: I have a 1979 Simplicity 5116 with a 42 inch deck. I need a new belt. Does anyone know what is the correct belt for this? Click to expand... 1668066 or 1668065 parts numbers depepending on which belt you need? :confused2: