What are the oil filters made of? GOLD

Robusta

Forum Newbie
Threads
Did the DEAR dealer kiss you?

If not you did not get all that you paid for.
Y0u might consider thinking twice before you return.

Also this is mostly your fault.
The majority of dealers have a fixed price for oil changes.
A phone call to them will get you a price for a oil change.
If I just told them to do a oil change without knowing their price I would not gripe at how much they charged. That is called experience.

The other side of a story is a guy brought me a vehicle that Wal-Mart had changed his oil and filter and after he got home and looked at his receipt they had installed the WRONG oil.
He brought me a new filter and oil and asked me if I would change his oil and filter. The filter they installed had to be chiseled off it was on so tight the outer shell had to be peeled off in pieces. The oil pan bolt was almost stripped out. Had to use a long handle 6 point wrench to loosen the oil pan bolt.
I suggested he not go back to wally world for a oil change or any other mechanical type work such as having a flat fixed. More experience gained.
Odd! I use Wal Mart exclusively for oil changes,have for more than twenty years. Never problem one. My logic is that I have a record from day one and if they mess up, a multibillion dollar company is not going to quibble about making it right.