What 2 stroke oil do yall use

86accord

Forum Newbie
Threads
Someone from a reputable shop I frequent in Orlando recommended Marine 2-cycle oil because of its properties. He said because of ethanol's wax build-up in the carb, marine 2-cycle reduces or prevents this situation from occurring. I bought a big $11 dollar, one gallon/5 quart container of Super Tech marine two cycle oil from walmart and I've been using it in all my machines for two plus years now and have had great success. They all start right up and I only used 87 octane. I would like to use 93 but not with gas being $3.90/ gal. or more. -Andy-
- John Deere HD-75 54in. Hydro
- Red Max stick edger
- Red Max Backpack blower
- Stihl string trimmer
- Husqvarna Hedge trimmer

aapm

Forum Newbie
Threads
I use 93 octane from Sunoco in my bobcat classic 48" mower and in my chain saw and trimmers and such I use 93 octane from Sunoco and stihl hp super oil

Magic Cuts

Threads
I use 100% unleaded in my mower and weedeaters I also use a little Sea Foam every now and then to clean engine and carb.

Bomba

Threads
Yep, ethanol free here too. Use Stihl oil in my mixture.

Nineball1018

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have only used stihl 4 mix equipment. Had alot of problems with them told me I need to use the stihl super hp but the price was crazy to me. Did some research and found My local amsoil dealer he turned me on to their 2 cycle mix and I must say its a extremely high quality oil. I mix it 75 to 1 and have had zero problems related to mix. I believe it's like 9 bucks a quart.