What 2 cycle brand for you?

What 2 cycle brand for u

• Total voters
Threads
Echo.....never had any problems. And the dealer is very close. :thumbsup:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I am looking at a echo it is 219 any advance????????????????:thumbsup::rolleyes::confused2::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup::laughing::biggrin::licking::cool:
It is the 225

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am looking at a echo it is 219 any advance????????????????:thumbsup::rolleyes::confused2::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup::laughing::biggrin::licking::cool:
It is the 225

Nothing wrong with the Echo 225. I believe it's the same or should I say the Updated version of the SRM 210. It's a 21.2cc engine and the spec's are the same as the 210. I used mine for a little better than two years Commercially before it went bad. I say bad but they both the 210 and the PE-200 edger just lost power, there ok for around the house but I wouldn't carry them on the trailer anymore.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Nothing wrong with the Echo 225. I believe it's the same or should I say the Updated version of the SRM 210. It's a 21.2cc engine and the spec's are the same as the 210. I used mine for a little better than two years Commercially before it went bad. I say bad but they both the 210 and the PE-200 edger just lost power, there ok for around the house but I wouldn't carry them on the trailer anymore.
Now what about the stil Fs 55r ??????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin:

Parkmower

Threads
K-Pro-Mowing said:
Now what about the stil Fs 55r ??????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin:

We use fs 55r's and they're pretty tough. Our summer employees beat the snot out of them. And they hold up well. Only complaint is we wear out the line spools and heads. But that's just a wear and tear part from using them alot.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
We use fs 55r's and they're pretty tough. Our summer employees beat the snot out of them. And they hold up well. Only complaint is we wear out the line spools and heads. But that's just a wear and tear part from using them alot.

Yea I know what u mean haha