Wet grass

We cut one this morning before we quit for the day. We gotta run tomorrow though. It it's rained here twice in the last week. 4 days the first time and 3 days the second. Only 30% tomorrow though.
 
...snip...

Just be really, really careful if you're using a walk behind mower. It only takes an instant for your foot to slip under there.

Also be very careful getting on and off your trailer. It had been raining for 10 minutes and the gate/ramp was slick. Getting off the trailer after loading the mower I slipped and fell on my right side. Think I must have pulled or broken something in my shoulder. That was 10 days ago and it still hurts.
 
...

Just be really, really careful if you're using a walk behind mower. It only takes an instant for your foot to slip under there.

Yes, I have had some close calls! :ashamed:

Also be very careful getting on and off your trailer. It had been raining for 10 minutes and the gate/ramp was slick. Getting off the trailer after loading the mower I slipped and fell on my right side. Think I must have pulled or broken something in my shoulder. That was 10 days ago and it still hurts.

Ouch! I hope it gets better!
 
Also be very careful getting on and off your trailer. It had been raining for 10 minutes and the gate/ramp was slick. Getting off the trailer after loading the mower I slipped and fell on my right side. Think I must have pulled or broken something in my shoulder. That was 10 days ago and it still hurts.

Took me a few times to learn not to do that.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
Whenever I mow in damp grass, or at least tall grass, it always clogs up in the discharge chute. That's when I really wish that there was an extra handle, or at least a rope and pulley to lift the chute and pull the grass out so I can keep mowing without having to stop and yank all the grass out myself.
 
Whenever I mow in damp grass, or at least tall grass, it always clogs up in the discharge chute. That's when I really wish that there was an extra handle, or at least a rope and pulley to lift the chute and pull the grass out so I can keep mowing without having to stop and yank all the grass out myself.

Build one :)
 
Mowing wet grass. Your expert opinion, please? Thanx!

Not even an option with my Navigator - plugs the discharge port.

If time factors force me to mow wet then I break out the old Kubota lawn tractor (44" side discharge) then clean up the mess a couple days later with the Navigator.
No matter how you look at it, wet mowing just costs you more time and money.....
 
Back
Top