well someone just did it again why do people stick there hand in the dam shoot

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / well someone just did it again why do people stick there hand in the dam shoot
Ya there is no point to even risk it... Just shut it off :) takes one sec to start it back up

Threads
  • / well someone just did it again why do people stick there hand in the dam shoot
The other day when we got 16" of snow I got 3 newspapers stuck in the augers. :mur: The snow fell on top of them before people could pick them up. That was a mess! No shear pins broke! :thumbsup:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
The other day when we got 16" of snow I got 3 newspapers stuck in the augers. :mur: The snow fell on top of them before people could pick them up. That was a mess! No shear pins broke! :thumbsup:

Why didn't you pick them up? You shredded them

Threads
Why didn't you pick them up? You shredded them

I didn't see them until I hit them, and they got jammed in the augers. I didn't throw them across the yard with the blower.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I didn't see them until I hit them, and they got jammed in the augers. I didn't throw them across the yard with the blower.

That would of been nice to see!

It happened to 2 of my neighbors almost at the same time. The weekly flyer got stuck in there auger, because the person delivering them just put them on the entrance and then it snowed.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Newspapers piss me off. I pick up 20 a day. Can the guy not see no one lives in the house? Some houses will have 5 or 6 in the driveway. Someday I will catch this dumb azz

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Newspapers piss me off. I pick up 20 a day. Can the guy not see no one lives in the house? Some houses will have 5 or 6 in the driveway. Someday I will catch this dumb azz

I wouldn't want to be that guy being caught...

Yea well our news paper delivery guy smashed in my truck at 5 in the morning. It woke me up! He just left. Luckilly, I had no damage, but I sure wish I had a tow hitch. That would of messed up the rad and bumper on his little Kia.