Well, here's my new edition to the Husky world.

TnHusky

Well-Known Member
Of course no mowing yet but I have run it over the property a little, just to get the fill of the ole girl. :thumbsup:
Heres also a shot of my ole White sitting beside the new beast.
 

Attachments

  • 101_0601.jpg
    101_0601.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 34
  • 101_0602.jpg
    101_0602.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 101_0604.jpg
    101_0604.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 101_0613.jpg
    101_0613.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 38
nice & shiney, what did that cost you (if you don't mind me asking?)

I don't mind at all. It was $1,899 then I used a Lowes card just to get a 5% discount which came to about $100 when I purchased a 4yr extended warranty at $270, which I also got a 5% discount on.
 
over here in N.Z. that machine would be around $7000, the exchange rate is 82.5 u.s. cents to 1 n.z. dollar:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top