Welcome to the Dixie Chopper Forum!

jeffdoss

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I am strongly considering purchasing a Dixie Chopper; trying to decide between the Eagle 60" 27 HP Kawasaki and Eagle HP 60" 31 HP Kawasaki. I mow 5 acres and want something that will last a long time. Any advice?

Also, I know DC has changed hands again, commercially, I not aware of anything that I should be concerned about. But any information is helpful.

I currently own a 2009 Bad Boy 60" 27 HP Kohler, but the drive gears are leaking and shot.

I ended up buying the Dixie Chopper Eagle 60" 27 HP Kawasaki. Happy with the deal I got and the mower.

DW89

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello folks. My name is David. The farm purchased two Dixie Choppers for mowing at various farms. The first mower is a Silver Eagle model number SE2760HP. Purchase date is 5/4/12. The other mower is a Classic model.

SilverEagleOwner

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi guys. Bought my Silver Eagle LT2700-60D brand new in 2006 for cutting about 7 acres around my house.

heavy_kevie

Threads
Hi All, just bought a 2016 Dixie Chopper classic with the 31hp Kohler! I am so geeked!

stephieroxx

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Dixie Chopper mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Dixie Chopper owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Dixie Chopper mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Dixie Chopper stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hey yall I'm new to the site and I have a Dixie Chopper magnum that I have a question about and for the life of me I can't figure it out.. So I've had problems keeping air in one of my front tires so I decided to order the flat free ones. Order them with the same size as what's on the og and measured the shaft length and shaft diameter and get the tires and they are way too big, like fat and alot rounder but the size is the same! So does dixie chopper make their own special 13 x 6.50 x6? HELP!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not exactly sure what you are saying
But the overall tyre sizes should be roughly the same
Some makers measure the overall diameter as that of the case so it will be bigger by 2 times the tread depth .
Photos would make things a lot clearer

stbird

Threads
I am new to site and own a 2005 Dixie Chopper Silver Eagle 2005 with 44" deck, which I bought new and it has been an awesome machine. Just had my first spindle issue and need some help taking it apart.

Richard Martin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey, I have a 2003 XT2800 Xtreme Mowchine with a 28 HP EFI Kolher. It has about 2800 hours on it.

Attachments

• dixie.jpg
    dixie.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 4

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Bought an X1901 2000 model for a customer that had it and the top main bearing in the FH Kawa went out. Bought it for $300.00 and took the CV20 Kohler off my old sears lawn tractor. Sweet little machine only draw is can be a little jumpy on rough terrain. Just can't wear these things out. Have a friend with a '97 xw2500 with over 8,000 hours on. Original engine was replaced in the first year, replacement is still running. CV25 Kohler.

hammy53

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Dixie Chopper mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Dixie Chopper owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Dixie Chopper mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Dixie Chopper stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi folk! I am new to forums. I would like to introduce myself my name is John and I have just purchased Dixie chopper with a 72 inch cut it was manufactured in 2006 and is in pretty good shape I am now handicapped and I thought this was a way I'd be able to cut my power lines without too much of a problem; when I try to use them or however it only wants to pull with the right side and not the left it kinda makes it grinding noise when I engage the forward motion it will move somewhat in reverse though I was told it needs a drive motor number 200018.
I don't quite know what to do because when I went to price that drive motor it was $1600 I guess I'm dead in the water
can anybody help me find a drive mode I'm very limited because I have a limited income because I am disabled I thought this was going to be the dream come true but it's not looking that way
I really don't know anything about the Dixie chopper but I really love the way it is and the way I can get up on it I don't know where to find parts I don't know where there's any used parts if anybody could give me a hand I really appreciate it I was told this is the place I should go let me know if you can help John