Weeds

ReggieDeere

Threads
I've been having problems with weeds in my yard and I just wanted to know if anyone had a proven method to killing them. I'm open to anything as long as it doesn't kill my grass.:smile:

noma

Threads
Hi Need to know more information as to what kind of weeds you have and how many acres you have? I spray mine with weed killer spray, you can do it with a backpack hand sprayer or one you pull behind your lawn mower with a 12 volt pump that run's off your mower battery for electric power. I use both methods depends what the weather conditions are like if its wind for drifting problems. Hope that help a little.

billkater

Threads
I've been having problems with weeds in my yard and I just wanted to know if anyone had a proven method to killing them. I'm open to anything as long as it doesn't kill my grass.:smile:

Well, have you tried 2,4D yet. It is the most common to spray yards with. Most of the lawn weed killer you buy at Lowes, Home Depot, ect has it in it.

If you have tried one of them and still have weeds you need to let us know what kind they are.

Bill