I irishmex Forum Newbie Feb 20, 2016 #1 Hi everyone, I have a craftsman weedeater and it does not prime. I change out the fuel lines and still wont prime, filter looks good. Any more suggestions, thank you
Hi everyone, I have a craftsman weedeater and it does not prime. I change out the fuel lines and still wont prime, filter looks good. Any more suggestions, thank you
M Mikel1 Well-Known Member Feb 20, 2016 #2 Not much info to go off of. So when you use the primer bulb is any fuel coming into the bulb.
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Feb 21, 2016 #3 Which one of the 753, 685 different model Weedeaters are you talking about ? Chain saw? Blower? String trimmer? Lawn mower ? A model number would be most helpful.
Which one of the 753, 685 different model Weedeaters are you talking about ? Chain saw? Blower? String trimmer? Lawn mower ? A model number would be most helpful.
Bob E Well-Known Member Feb 28, 2016 #4 Weedeater is used as a generic term for string trimmers in the states. Sounds like the one in question is a craftsman.
Weedeater is used as a generic term for string trimmers in the states. Sounds like the one in question is a craftsman.