Leaves Weedeater 20 inch Push mower

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I am trying to make a mulch kit for a weedeater push mower. Any Ideas on how to make one or known where to get one? Thanks K-Pro

Threads
I am trying to make a mulch kit for a weedeater push mower. Any Ideas on how to make one or known where to get one? Thanks K-Pro

WELCOME TO LMF! :smile:
If you want us to try to find one for you, we would need model numbers. But I would suggest contacting Weedater (Contact Us | Weed Eater) to see where you could purchase a mulch plug. I looked online and could not find one.
:welcome:

P.S. I found one for the Weedeater One riding mower (http://www.kmart.com/weedeater-one-mulch-plug/p-07110518000P?prdNo=8#specs), but not for any Weedeater push mowers.

metz12

Threads
there are these new blades that are supposed to mulch better than regular blades, there are the mamba blades and the gator blades. they are supposed to be really nice.

Threads
there are these new blades that are supposed to mulch better than regular blades, there are the mamba blades and the gator blades. they are supposed to be really nice.

Yeah I heard about them, too. But you would probably still need a mulch plug, correct?

Mamba Blades: mamba mulching blades.jpg

Gator Blades: gator mulching blades.jpg

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Yes I got a pice of sheet metal I am going to make one thanks for all you help though

Threads
well mulched up grass is supposedly good for the growing grass so you dont necessarily need the bag.

Yeah but my question is would the mulching blades still work even if there is no mulch plug? :confused2:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Mulch blade will hold the grass up with out a plug though it not gonna happen haha :laughing: