jekjr Lawn Addict Jan 17, 2013 #1 Do any of you do Weed and Feed applications and if so where do you learn such? What equipment do you need? How to you sell it?
Do any of you do Weed and Feed applications and if so where do you learn such? What equipment do you need? How to you sell it?
P possum Well-Known Member Jan 17, 2013 #2 I do not know about fertilizer. But chemicals to kill weeds around here you need insurance, license, and pass a test.
I do not know about fertilizer. But chemicals to kill weeds around here you need insurance, license, and pass a test.
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Jan 17, 2013 #3 jekjr said: Do any of you do Weed and Feed applications and if so where do you learn such? What equipment do you need? How to you sell it? Click to expand... I don't do that kind of stuff, but this thread might help you out a lot: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/lawn-care-landscaping/11849-how-much-do-you-mark-up-fertilizer.html. :smile:
jekjr said: Do any of you do Weed and Feed applications and if so where do you learn such? What equipment do you need? How to you sell it? Click to expand... I don't do that kind of stuff, but this thread might help you out a lot: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/lawn-care-landscaping/11849-how-much-do-you-mark-up-fertilizer.html. :smile: