Weather Forcast Thru Thurs.

Kenny,
At 11 am this morning we were still at -8 F now at 2pm finally made it to -2F. Looking for about -18F for tonights low. Elevation here is about 7800 ft.
 
Kenny,
At 11 am this morning we were still at -8 F now at 2pm finally made it to -2F. Looking for about -18F for tonights low. Elevation here is about 7800 ft.

7800 ft. ... You are at the top of a mountain ... Your way too oooo cold.
Keep warm. :smile:KennyV
 
And ---- Al Gore is telling us that "Global Warming" is to blame for all this cold and snow ! :confused2: :eek: :laughing: :confused: :confused:
 
Kenny,
At 11 am this morning we were still at -8 F now at 2pm finally made it to -2F. Looking for about -18F for tonights low. Elevation here is about 7800 ft.

It was fairly cool here this moring, but we are about 70' above sea level. I had to look for my hoody, I noticed the thermometer in my truck indicated it was 70F at 7:00am... kinda nippy:rolleyes:
 
Predictions was off a little, last night we got down to -20F, but things are improving today we may get to +15F.


Robert, I am a New Orleans native had all the hot humid weather I can stand for one lifetime.
 
Our lowest in this area of Lancaster, PA this year has been about -0.5. I don't think we had such a low temperatures for about 5 years! But we can live with it...:laughing:
 
Predictions was off a little, last night we got down to -20F, but things are improving today we may get to +15F.


Robert, I am a New Orleans native had all the hot humid weather I can stand for one lifetime.

The summers here are/can be absolutely unbearable. Can I come and stay with you for 3-4 months starting in June?:eek:
 
Back
Top