Wanted/for sale board

Tweeder

Threads
How about a wanted/for sale board on here?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
How about a wanted/for sale board on here?

Been suggested before. Muhammad's response was "I'll think about it" - like when you're parents said that, it meant "no". :laughing:

Threads
Been suggested before. Muhammad's response was "I'll think about it" - like when you're parents said that, it meant "no". :laughing:

Its a good idea except with the good comes the bad...

Parkmower

Threads
I could see it useful for small parts that could be shipped. But everyone is so spread out. Who is gonna drive from the northeast to the south or Midwest to get a "deal"

Tweeder

Threads
I could see it useful for small parts that could be shipped. But everyone is so spread out. Who is gonna drive from the northeast to the south or Midwest to get a "deal"

Yeah the mail is the way it works on the other forums.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
TBN has a great "private Party Adds" section under the Classified ....
It is very handy... but like mentioned, large items are mostly "local pickup"...
I have a set of larger tractor AG tires on wheels listed there... several interested folks but if at any distance... shipping is a deal stopper.
but the Postal 'Flat Rate' boxes are a great deal on smaller items... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
TBN has a great "private Party Adds" section under the Classified ....
It is very handy... but like mentioned, large items are mostly "local pickup"...
I have a set of larger tractor AG tires on wheels listed there... several interested folks but if at any distance... shipping is a deal stopper.
but the Postal 'Flat Rate' boxes are a great deal on smaller items... :smile:KennyV

Just like on Ebay, bulky items are 'local pickup only". Really narrows down the number of people who would possibly buy an item.