Walnuts

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
If your blades have the high suction you will hit most all of them . They can get real deep sometimes in piles and get up on your deck and throw belts and bend pulleys. Five bucks is cheap enough to rake up a few every time a mowing but after they really drop it is not near enough as they are much to numerous for several weeks. My own two walnut trees take several hours each year to keep cleaned up and at least three trips to the dump with trash cans filled with walnuts. There is always some leaves and other trash along with the walnuts if raking them. I cannot eat nuts. I do not like rats that live in trees. I do not like walnut trees either.

5 bucks covers the lawn below the tree and only a quick go through I can't get to detailed that's not what I'm there to do. I only have a few people with walnut trees

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
5 bucks covers the lawn below the tree and only a quick go through I can't get to detailed that's not what I'm there to do. I only have a few people with walnut trees

Can you use your blower to put them all up next to the tree?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ya that's usually what I do after I mow anything left gets put against the tree and I grab them next time. Most are planted in or close to shrub beds so the amount of grass I have to worry about is minimal. And the shrub beds are a seperate bid to be taken care of after the mow season