Walker Mower questions

casual454

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have 2 questions about my walker mower.

1. The hour meter is flashes " Lube" 4 times then the hours 4 times. Is this something that I can reset??

2. After mowing for 15 mins or so mower starts cutting out and blades cut off. I can disengage blades and mower seems to idle ok. Is this a heat issue?? If so what do I do to fix this??

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
some of the hour meters are resettable but most will reset themselves after a period of time. The second problem sound like it could be a fuel restriction either a fuel cap not venting properly, dirt in the carb or filter.

Duffer72

Threads
Please clarify is the engine cutting out or just the blades, what model walker and how old and what engine?

casual454

Forum Newbie
Threads
Please clarify is the engine cutting out or just the blades, what model walker and how old and what engine?

2004 MTGHS EFI unit
The Blades motor stops first (you can hear it wind down as if you disengaged blades) then the whole mower will start cutting out. If I pull forward lever to the slow or park position mower will idle

SONOFADOCKER

Threads
Change oil light will reset in one hour of run time past builders specs

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
2004 MTGHS EFI unit
The Blades motor stops first (you can hear it wind down as if you disengaged blades) then the whole mower will start cutting out. If I pull forward lever to the slow or park position mower will idle

With EFI I would say it is running about long enough to go into closed loop operation so it may need to be hooked to the diagnostics computer to get the trouble codes and the operation specs.