Walker Mower faulty safety switchs

MBV

Forum Newbie
I have a Walker MBV MOWER with 18.7 hrs on it. At 10.5 hrs the pto safety switch (n/c) gave out. I replaced it with new from dealer.At 18.7 hrs it gave out again. This switch is made by Indak .The Walker part # 5941. Has anyone had any experience with this make of switch? Are they a poor quality switch or is this an unusual happening ? My dealer will have a new one or me tomorrow.
 
The first two things I would check is to see if the unit is over charging and if there is a frayed wire between the PTO switch and the clutch. Your dealer should be doing this under warranty.
 
The first two things I would check is to see if the unit is over charging and if there is a frayed wire between the PTO switch and the clutch. Your dealer should be doing this under warranty.

Thanks Rivets !
I see them tomorrow.
 
I should have put this in the Walker Forum but don't know how now. My thanks to anyone who would do that for me.
 
Back
Top