WALK-BEHIND VS. STICK EDGER

I bought a McLane edger, in great shape, from a guy who said it just would not work on his curved walkways.

IMHO, McLane is THE BEST walk behind edger.
 
I will soon be looking for an edger, and I don't know which would be better for my purpose, a walk-behind edger or a stick edger. I am thinking that a stick edger would be better since it is cheaper and also if I want to go to a close house I can push my mower and hold my edger. With a walk-behind edger that would be hard. But with a walk-behind edger it might be more stable and create a more crisp edge?

The stick edger is the most practical. It's easier to use and takes up less space on the trailer. I have three Two Stihls and one Echo and if you buy your blades in bulk ( 50 to a box ) you can get them for like 89 cents a blade.:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top