Buying Advice Walk behind 36"-44"

I would get a toro belt drive walk behind t bar if you wanna stay under 4 grand there nice I would get one there easiy to use an not much different from a hydro if you know how to drive it right

The problem with a belt drive is using one with a sulky. To many people think they know how a belt drive works and they really have know clue. If you don't know how it works driving one can put you in a world of hurt.
 
Looks like I am going to get the snapper pro s50xt with 36"10 gage welded floating deck, 25 hp brigs professional, 0-8mph f and 0-4 b, zt3100, length 69"
At this point $5100 OTD but I haven't asked if he can go any lower or through in mulch kit or bagger. Is it bad customer to dealer for me to ask to maybe lower price a bit or throw in an accessory with the deal?

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Looks like I am going to get the snapper pro s50xt with 36"10 gage welded floating deck, 25 hp brigs professional, 0-8mph f and 0-4 b, zt3100, length 69" At this point $5100 OTD but I haven't asked if he can go any lower or through in mulch kit or bagger. Is it bad customer to dealer for me to ask to maybe lower price a bit or throw in an accessory with the deal? Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Oh and I can't seem to find blade tip speed on this mower:/ anyone have an idea of what that might be?

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Last Q should I get the 25 hp brigs prof or spend $600 more for the 19 hp kawi fx comertial?

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
The problem with a belt drive is using one with a sulky. To many people think they know how a belt drive works and they really have know clue. If you don't know how it works driving one can put you in a world of hurt.

I do have a clue on how drive one I have a toro like a I just mention but it's a 37 proline recycler I have a sulky with no problems driving it a belts an wore easy I driven them up steep hill many time an belt look an still feel new.
Also I looking at getting used 36 here next couple of day that's same way there not hard to drive if you learn them right.
The t bar set it out from pistol grips now 36 with those on there I would buy pistol grip is the worst type of driving system
 
Back
Top