wacker concrete cut off saw

dwelder

Member
I have a wacker concrete saw that was running one day and died. I put new spark plug, cleaned carb, cleaned magneto, and even tried starting fluid and it won't start. It's 2 stroke also. Do you think the coil is bad or what. Need help.
 
If it won't start or try to start with starting fluid...
You likely have an ignition problem, you need to start by looking for spark...
Could be the magneto coil or a kill switch/wire... or a couple other things, check for any spark first. :smile:KennyV
 
KennyV said:
If it won't start or try to start with starting fluid...
You likely have an ignition problem, you need to start by looking for spark...
Could be the magneto coil or a kill switch/wire... or a couple other things, check for any spark first. :smile:KennyV

I agree with Kenny. Also pop the muffler off and inspect the piston and cylinder, It may be scored and therefore compression is lost. Which is not starting is a symptom of.

Edwards Saw Service in Glen Mills PA
 
Back
Top