Ventrac Implements

Ventrac

Threads
Are Ventracs are used commercially? I'd think they'd rival Bobcat.......for at least a smaller operation.

I'm sorry - I hijacked a perfectly legitimate thread........:frown:

We make them primarily for the different commercial markets. They are heavily used in municipalities and landscape and snow contractor operations. :thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
We make them primarily for the different commercial markets. They are heavily used in municipalities and landscape and snow contractor operations. :thumbsup:

I was gonna say - they sure as heck LOOK like a commercial machine.......:thumbsup:

But, looks can be decieving, so I asked. :wink:

Slater

Threads
I was gonna say - they sure as heck LOOK like a commercial machine.......:thumbsup:

But, looks can be decieving, so I asked. :wink:

Yes they are built like tanks :thumbsup: I won't ever need to buy another tractor :biggrin:

toro5xi

Threads
Since we are hyjacking this thread I have so say the other reason I bought this unit was the manuverability. I used a large ATV to plow and it worked very will in a straight line but it wore me out in tight areas. With the 3200 I can get around cars and other obstacles and not worry about hitting them.

I also have to say the dealer support has been great.:biggrin:

Slater

Threads
Since we are hyjacking this thread I have so say the other reason I bought this unit was the manuverability. I used a large ATV to plow and it worked very will in a straight line but it wore me out in tight areas. With the 3200 I can get around cars and other obstacles and not worry about hitting them.

I also have to say the dealer support has been great.:biggrin:

I don't think you can really hijack your own thread can you ?? :smile:

Amen to both statements :thumbsup: Mine runs circles around my neighbors ATV. He starts in his garage and builds up speed and pushes to the end of his lane to try and get it across the road to the opposite ditch because he can't angle his blade or it slides sideways :laughing: Funny thing is he only gets 3/4 of the way before getting stuck and he has to back up again and get some speed before hitting the pile again. He must be really sore the following day

toro5xi

Threads
You know, these things are expensive but it really is so versatile it should be the last unit I buy. I have wasted money buying the wrong unit and then trading it in or destroying it that I would have been better just buying right in the first place. This is how I am trying to rationalize it anyway.

I would like to hear from more 3200 owners to see how they like their unit.

Thanks

Slater

Threads
You know, these things are expensive but it really is so versatile it should be the last unit I buy. I have wasted money buying the wrong unit and then trading it in or destroying it that I would have been better just buying right in the first place. This is how I am trying to rationalize it anyway.

I would like to hear from more 3200 owners to see how they like their unit.

Thanks

They are expensive but IMO they pay for themselves. I know it will be the last unit I buy unless if I buy a larger property and trade up for the 4000 series down the road :biggrin: It would be great to hear from more 3200 owners. I think your the only other one that I have seen on LMF so far that has a 3000 series unit. Great unit, my wife loves it too :thumbsup: How many hours do you have on your unit? I have around 250 on mine. Not even broken in yet :laughing:

toro5xi

Threads
I only have around 60 hours. I really bought it for plowing and did not even have a mowing deck for it until late last summer. I think I will put more hours on it this year.

I will keep you posted if I have any issues but so far so good. I did have the spring break which holds the main drive belt in place. Ventrac told me if it ever happens again they have a retro fit kit which solves this problem but I have not had a problem since.

What other attachments did you get? I would like to see Ventrac come out with a generator for the 3000 series.

Thanks

Slater

Threads
I will keep you posted if I have any issues but so far so good. I did have the spring break which holds the main drive belt in place. Ventrac told me if it ever happens again they have a retro fit kit which solves this problem but I have not had a problem since.

What other attachments did you get? I would like to see Ventrac come out with a generator for the 3000 series.

Thanks

Interesting on the spring breaking, but Ventrac takes good care of you if anything does happen! I have a 60" Blade for pushing snow, 48" Slip Scoop for mulching, moving wood, or any other odd job that needs to be done around the house, and a 52" finish deck for my mowing (soon to be a 60" deck once I enlarge my shed so it can fit through the doors :biggrin:)

I rent the leaf blower,edger, or stump grinder when I need them and they work great too, may invest in the leaf blower soon as well.

A generator could be nice since all of the fuel and maintenance is really on the tractor side which that runs year around so you don't have some of those traditional generator maintenance problems. I will suggest it to my dealer, or maybe PM Ventrac on here :thumbsup: