Vendor stand?

bret

Threads
How many people prefer to stop at a roadside stand than go to the supermarket to buy fruits and veggies when they are in season. I prefer to do it myself and I am figuring maybe we should start one outside my home.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I will almost always stop if I have the time... even if I don't have time. Ha ha.
I can't always get anything that will stay in my car all afternoon till I get it home BUT I do like to see what is available.
I say if you have something to offer, do it... Heck it may be fun. :smile: KennyV

bret

Threads
I think to start putting up one of those collapsible tents and a table and see what happens. I have some vacation time this summer I think I might try that. I have some melons, Tomatoes, cucumbers and the like.

Zeroturn

Threads
I love going to the local farmers markets to get fresh veggies and fruits. We also have a huge garden so I can just go out back and pick fresh veggies.

bret

Threads
We planted way more than we will ever use, first time with a garden since I was a kid, so this may be a way to share it and make a little cash on the side towards a new greenhouse.

ted

Threads
I have actually very picky about this and I will from the local vendors that I know but if I am traveling through another state or on vacation I will not do this. I like to pick the minds of the vendors first.