Valve clearance

Alistair

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi
Does anyone have the Briggs and Stratton manual number for a John Deers lawnmower tractor. The model number is 33R877-0104 G1.
I am after the valve settings so I can reset the valve clearance. I just can’t find the manual number so I can download the repair man from Manuallib

Many Many thanks if anyone can help.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
1657707847990.png

The engine repair manual will be from Briggs. Single Cylinder OHV manual.
1657707989261.png
You can download a PDF copy the link below.

276781 Briggs Single OHV Service Manual

Now of course it would not have my service notes that I have made in my personal copy.

Last edited:

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
The site isn't working. Normally you can download it for free. All you need is the owners manual.

Call Briggs and ask for an electronic copy of your manual.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The site isn't working. Normally you can download it for free. All you need is the owners manual.

Call Briggs and ask for an electronic copy of your manual.

Just check my link and it is working here but here is one from Briggs Power Portal.

https://www.thepowerportal.com/disp...ion/RepairManuals/276781SingleCylinderOHV.pdf

Now on my earlier link FF does initial block it but the file can still be download. It is a potential security risk but I see that a lot here anyways.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Most likely needs a Briggs login which I don't have.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yelp I didn't realize I was still login even though I closed the window. Let me do a little more research as I just don't want to provide access to my Google Drive. Ah I download it and place it on my One Drive and provide a link to there.

So try this link...
Single Cylinder OHV Service Manual

Hopefully it will not require a login.

Last edited:

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hope that isn't copyrighted. I would remove it from your 1 drive if I were you. My luck some 3 letter agency will knock on the door. All for a lousy pdf file LOL.

Think this pdf is on the net at another site. Seen it some place.....