Engine using tiny tach

:laughing: Go for it. I would like to see how many r's before it blows. Then I will know not to turn one over the blow up number.

Buckshot, flintmotors says I can . I can see it now. the craftsman /intek becomes a hover craft... just before it blows :laughing:
 
Our Briggs and Stratton service manager used to be a mechanic for small dragster racing and were using the briggs 5hp quantum engine.
He tuned them up to about 10000rpm and 25hp.
They would last 45 secs from start of run to end line before needing reduilt.
Conrods just exploded.
 
wow we race circle track so it does 9.000 rpms for about 3 seconds it will lift the inside tire right off the ground on a racing lawnmower the orange one in my avatar. it is a hand full to drive but it is alot of fun
 
Back
Top