Using Scrap Metal and Scrappers for Cheap Parts!

scrapmetaljunkie

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I've come to share a trade secret to all of you.

Why would I share something so unbelievable powerful? Well, it's not entirely from the goodness of my heart; it is because I want more competition, and more people to start buying from me!

I am a Scrapper! Like other scrappers, I collect scrap metal from a number of sources and sell the metal by the pound as a way to make money.

Here is the secret part: Scrappers always find scrap lawn mowers! Every week, especially in summer, I will find a few lawn mowers set to the curb. All of these lawn mowers, ARE 100% SALVAGEABLE!

Me and my scrapper buddies will grab these scrap lawn mowers, and sell them to a scrap yard FOR $5-$10 PER LAWN MOWER!!!!! AND WE ARE HAPPY TO DO SO!!!!!

So here is the real trick: If you get into contact with your local "scrappers" and offer them pennies on the dollar for parts, and they will happily sell their scrap lawnmowers to you!

THINK OF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WILL SAVE! NEVER PAY FULL PRICE FOR WHEELS, SMALL HARDWARE, SMALL ENGINE PARTS! THE WHOLE LAWNMOWER CAN BE BOUGHT FOR $10-$15.

If you develop a good relationship with a scrapper, you may eventually just say "I only want the wheels, how does $2 sound" THAT'S RIGHT, SCRAPPERS WILL SELL 4 BRAND NEW WHEELS FOR $2. THE WHEELS ARE PLASTIC! THEY ARE WORTHLESS TO US! WE ONLY WANT METAL!

How to get into contact with them: Right now, their isn't a very direct way to contact a scrapper in your area, other thens topping them on the street while they have a truck full of junk. Otherwise, you can throw an ad up on craigslist directly for scrappers saying that you are wiling to buy their junk mowers for 2x-3x scrap price. Don't be surprised to see that somebody else has already done the same thing.

Why am I sharing this with you? I am developing a community for scrappers who are looking to expand their business. It is the perfect place to connect with scrapers who are selling junk: Scrap Metal Junkie.

Currently, I am selling whole lawnmowers to a small engine mechanic for $10 a unit (everything). Other wise, I sell it to a scrap yard for $5 per unit, and scrap yards don't want to sell anything they get for less then 5x their buying price. And these are not junk mowers!!! Almost all of them just need a single part replaced.

If you have any questions, please ask!