Using Ethanol Fuel

This thread has gotten too funny.

This whole country is always looking for someone or something to blame.
For their own stupidity.

Don't blame what's in your gas because you don't take care of your equipment.


I agree, Have too have something to blame.
 
I agree, Have too have something to blame.

Well ya it certainly can't be my fault... I went to the gas station filled two gallons of gas in October pulled my mower out of the garage in April put gas in it from my gas cans and it won't start.... Must be either a garbage machine or the gas station cheated me because it ran when I put it in the garage
 
Ethanol does what it does, take it or leave it. Probably the dirtiest little secret about it is in several samples taken on tanks "restricted" to 10%, there were/are several cases where the percentage exceeded to greatly exceeded 10%. Makes since due to it be a much cheaper source for increased octane.
 
Back
Top