S scagman2 Active Member Sep 8, 2018 #1 I have a 2003 Scag tiger cub. STC48KA With a FH601V 19 hp engine. It has 1050 hours on it and runs well. Am currently using it, but have 2 of these models. Am thinking of selling one but don't know it's worth. Anybody out there know for sure?
I have a 2003 Scag tiger cub. STC48KA With a FH601V 19 hp engine. It has 1050 hours on it and runs well. Am currently using it, but have 2 of these models. Am thinking of selling one but don't know it's worth. Anybody out there know for sure?
tigercat Well-Known Member Sep 22, 2018 #2 They are about $10,000 new. Yours is 50% worn I would figure. Then it's TLC time. If it looks good I would ask $5000. IMHO It's only worth what someone is willing to give you.
They are about $10,000 new. Yours is 50% worn I would figure. Then it's TLC time. If it looks good I would ask $5000. IMHO It's only worth what someone is willing to give you.
BlazNT Lawn Pro Sep 23, 2018 #3 It is out of warranty so its value would be $3000.00 or less depending on condition.
M Mad Mackie Lawn Addict Sep 23, 2018 #4 Was around $5,000-$5,500 when new, condition, condition, condition! Check eBay to get an idea.