Urgent advise pls. brand new Husqvarna 52" enforced deck tractor mower Kawasaki engin

Husqwasaki

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Urgent advise pls. brand new Husqvarna 52" enforced deck tractor mower Kawasaki engin
Urgent advise pls. brand new Husqvarna 52" enforced deck tractor mower Kawasaki engin

Just over a month ago I purchased a Husqvarna 52" "enforced deck" (heavier; welded) tractor mower with a Kawasaki engine, as per receipt: GTH24V52LS ($3530). Today I started mowing the grass and it won't start easily. Took a few minutes to start, a brand new tractor, with just 0.2 hours on it. Then it started after I started worrying that the battery will be dead. I drove less than a minute and it started smoking heavily like a chimney with a huge smoke screen in front of me. I know, that smoke is not healthy to breathe (can cause heart problems). So I stopped and tried again, again same problem and while I kept mowing it would shut itself down sometimes, something really evil. The engine would sound "up and down" noise as if a chain saw was used cutting wood. NEW TRACTOR! So after driving it only for ~6 minutes (now 0.3 hours on the meter) I returned home and called the dealer. They told me to check the oil entry (sorry not English native, I am from Sweden), and there it is all white stuff in that tube. Then they told me bring it to the dealership they will easily fix that. I must also note that the top of the FLYWHEEL is all RUSTED and when I bought it it was the only tractor left, so I bought it anyway. I trusted them on the engine. Now they say it was in and out a lot and probably got moisture or water in the engine or the oil or whatever. I told them I want a new tractor but they wonlt give oe to me in exchange, but he told me the BEST they can do is come to my house and fix it for me in my house. Should I trust them or should I still demand a new tractor or the engine replacement?

Thank you in advance for your great help, please answer by tomorrow afternoon if possible. I will definitely follow up with you after being helped.