Unresponsive script that is causing Firefox to hang

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I have been getting this since yesterday
Very annoying.
I thought it was Google having a snoop of my cashe again but apparently not
Had a look at the debugging window but all PC stuff .
What is is & can it be rectified ?
  Unresponsive.jpg

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've been getting a yellow banner the last couple days with a similar message too. I just wait a couple seconds for it to go away. Firefox browser. I guess this is common, may be tied to something running in the background from Adobe from what I've read.

Last edited:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am using Chrome and about every page is hanging up, can't scroll and sometimes typing will freeze when trying to reply. Have to keep refreshing

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’m on an IPad using Safari and besides the Email problem, lately every time I login, it tells me I’m already logged in. Reset, all my preferences and Emails still come in mass, normally at night.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
1589919335207.png

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's what I'm getting and it's getting much worse today. Only site I see this so far.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Starting to have the same problems as IL. Didn’t notice it until I read his post.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Went back to the mac OS and got the same results
Tried to run terminal in the background and it does look like it is Google doing the evil working out what adds to display.
This is backed up by the fact I am now getting Aust only adds in the pop ups where as last week most of them were international adds.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Forum locked up twice this morning while trying to respond to a post. Had to close out forum and restart.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not as bad as it was but like you it still hangs quite a bit.
Now I just walk away and let it do it's merry thing and if it is stll stuck then do a force quit.
Very annoying.
Thinking about emailing the advertisers and telling them that their Google add is making my computer freeze so I am going to boycott their products