G Gasmower Member Jun 4, 2014 #1 Looking for info on a reel rear throw that I have.... No brand name but there is a Horse and the word FURY on the deck... Came complete with a burnt up 2 hp B&S motor.... Can't find any numbers... Any help...
Looking for info on a reel rear throw that I have.... No brand name but there is a Horse and the word FURY on the deck... Came complete with a burnt up 2 hp B&S motor.... Can't find any numbers... Any help...
Briana Lawn Addict Jun 4, 2014 #2 Welcome to LawnWorld! We moved your thread to the Mower & Equipment Operation forum.
G Gasmower Member Jun 7, 2014 #3 Thanks for the site... Here's some pictures of the mower I'm trying to identify.... Attachments 10380976_770798776283862_6149990036975020379_n.jpg 83.5 KB · Views: 3 10415675_770798839617189_4181543606302944521_n.jpg 75.4 KB · Views: 3
G Gasmower Member Jun 7, 2014 #4 Can anyone tell me how to adjust the cut height on the rear throw mower pictured above....