M MowerCaddy Forum Newbie May 5, 2010 #1 Anyone interested in mounting a sprayer to their riding mower - check this out ... fits many mowers -- http://www.theMowerCaddy.com Attachments 030.jpg 141.2 KB · Views: 6 033.jpg 139.3 KB · Views: 5 BR-200 007.jpg 130.9 KB · Views: 11 Br 600 001.jpg 120.6 KB · Views: 5 Br 600 002.jpg 136.3 KB · Views: 2
Anyone interested in mounting a sprayer to their riding mower - check this out ... fits many mowers -- http://www.theMowerCaddy.com
Stash Member May 5, 2010 #2 Too bad I did not know about this last year. I already came up with a system for my X540. Still, looks like a simple solution. Attachments tractor.jpg 105.2 KB · Views: 0 hedge trimmer.jpg 103.7 KB · Views: 4
Too bad I did not know about this last year. I already came up with a system for my X540. Still, looks like a simple solution.