Unable to read new thread

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
At 1:39 am this morning I tried to post a new thread about my nearly new Brute mower having loose parts after only limited use, this was in the small engine and mower repair forum. When I tried to post it I got an error saying "cannot display page" and upon trying to read it a few minutes ago, I get the same "cannot display page" error. Please explain what is going on, thanks.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hello,

For some reason the thread was corrupt and I had to delete it. Please re-post it and it should work fine.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello,

For some reason the thread was corrupt and I had to delete it. Please re-post it and it should work fine.

Thank you...I got several error messages when I originally tried to post it this morning...I will try again after posting this.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello,

Just tried again, got a message "HTTP 500, Internal server error"....I will try again later, thanks.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Does the post or content have any special characters in it?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Nothing unusual at at all, no special characters, no attachments....I am going to try and use another computer to see if that is the issue.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just tried again, got a message "HTTP 500, Internal server error"....I will try again later, thanks.

And I just replied to your reply using the desktop that also created the new thread....cannot understand why it works in this part of your site but not in the other. :confused2:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

My laptop computer lets me post in the small engine and repair forum, so I will use this one to post in the future. Thanks for your patience and understanding with my issue.

Jdgreen