O oldgray Forum Newbie Jan 20, 2017 #1 I need to find out what is the best or recommended lub for the chain drive and diff, for a rear axle on a John Deere S82
I need to find out what is the best or recommended lub for the chain drive and diff, for a rear axle on a John Deere S82
reynoldston Lawn Pro Jan 20, 2017 #2 The last one I had apart I used industrial general multi-purpose grease. Hard to find parts for them old JD's anymore that are over 30 years old.
The last one I had apart I used industrial general multi-purpose grease. Hard to find parts for them old JD's anymore that are over 30 years old.
Catherine LawnWorld Support Jan 20, 2017 #3 :welcome: I'm going to move your thread over to our John Deere section
M mjb8fj Well-Known Member Jan 21, 2017 #4 oldgray said: I need to find out what is the best or recommended lub for the chain drive and diff, for a rear axle on a John Deere S82 Click to expand... We have found that marine grease works great, for these and other apps too. That's pretty much all I use at the house anymore since I tried it on a few things.
oldgray said: I need to find out what is the best or recommended lub for the chain drive and diff, for a rear axle on a John Deere S82 Click to expand... We have found that marine grease works great, for these and other apps too. That's pretty much all I use at the house anymore since I tried it on a few things.