Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions wonder wax

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Anyone use this wonder wax of the week?

I bought a bottle. Looks to be Elmers School Glue with a good smell. If you touch the panel prior to wiping, it's all sticky. Not impressed with the water beading either. They claim insane water beading hydrophobic ultra maximum extreme wonder slick coating.

I get better water beading with the old school Turtle Wax Super Hard shell at 1/3 the price. My favorite is real carnuba wax though. What do you guys use?
1686347142299.png

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've never waxed a mower. But since I got this new John Deere hood, I'm thinking I might. What wax did you use before you tried this stuff?

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've never waxed a mower. But since I got this new John Deere hood, I'm thinking I might. What wax did you use before you tried this stuff?
Turtle Super Hard Shell, several carnuaba waxes, Blue Poly back in the day, NuFinish, Maguires Ultimate wax. Best was Mothers Carnauba in the red can.

I get a solid 6 months beading out of Turtle Super Hard Shell. That is as frequent as I was my cars LOL. Oil, filter and a wax job LOL. Rain or shine every 6 months.