Turfcat hydro trans fan

funnybike

Forum Newbie
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. Last year I bought a Jacobsen turfcat with a kubota diesel engine, and a hydrostatic transmission. Upon inspection I noticed that the fan blades were broken off of the fan that cools the transmission. How important is this fan and does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks.
 
you need them on hot summer days....they develop alot of heat.........we will need your model/serial numbers to find parts:smile:
 
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. Last year I bought a Jacobsen turfcat with a kubota diesel engine, and a hydrostatic transmission. Upon inspection I noticed that the fan blades were broken off of the fan that cools the transmission. How important is this fan and does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks.

Did You find Your fan? I am looking for one also. i found the Jacobsen part # 335219, but they Jacobsen doesn't supply it anymore. If You found one I would like to know where You found it. Thanks
 
Back
Top