K Knots Active Member Aug 20, 2019 #1 I need the bezel that holds the reflector/bulb Holder into the headlamp assembly for the Turf Tiger. Scag does not sell the part and won’t tell me who makes it for them. Thanks, Knots
I need the bezel that holds the reflector/bulb Holder into the headlamp assembly for the Turf Tiger. Scag does not sell the part and won’t tell me who makes it for them. Thanks, Knots
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Aug 20, 2019 #2 https://www.scagparts.com/product.a...mVmr70atrFtoo6Sw2WKILj0uJHTiN0RRoCPBIQAvD_BwE https://www.google.com/search?q=fro...ome..69i57.22964j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 don't know if this will help, just gave it a try Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
https://www.scagparts.com/product.a...mVmr70atrFtoo6Sw2WKILj0uJHTiN0RRoCPBIQAvD_BwE https://www.google.com/search?q=fro...ome..69i57.22964j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 don't know if this will help, just gave it a try
K Knots Active Member Aug 20, 2019 #3 Thanks for the reply. I tried Scag parts and all they will sell is the whole $100.00 Lamp assembly. All I need is the front bezel. Knots
Thanks for the reply. I tried Scag parts and all they will sell is the whole $100.00 Lamp assembly. All I need is the front bezel. Knots