Tuff torq k62 issues...new install

Hello, I recently installed a new T.T. K62ac trans in my Broadmoor. The old one got weak so I took it apart and the Main gear was badly worn and there were metal shavings all over. The new one works fine but if I am reversing (especially backing up down a grade) and I let off the drive pedal the mower jerks to an abrupt stop. Even if I try to feather to a stop very gently it still is quite abrupt. On level ground I don't notice it. I called TT and they really couldn't help. I am unsure if it's a brake issue or if there is something I can adjust to smooth it out? My old trans never did this and when I put the new one in I did not adjust any linkages or anything.
Mower # 2681178-00
trans # K62ac 7a632084760

Thanks
Mark
 
Back
Top