Trying to identify model of a Husqvarna garden tractor...

Ojref

Forum Newbie
Hello all,

I purchased a running Husqvarna riding garden tractor at a steal from a lawn sale. It's in good condition, new belts, no squeaks, starts on the first crank. Problem is, I can't find a model number on it, most of the stickers have been removed and I can't seem to be able to identify the unit from the engine size and deck size.

Here's the configuration:

42" deck
17.5 HP Kohler Command
Hydro Drive (foot pedal front/reverse)
Deck height adjustment lever in left rear fender
Ammeter on console
Throttle lever high on left console
Brake lock on lower left console
Blade drive engagement high on right console top
"Ramscoop" on engine cowl
The shape of the mower is more like the newer streamlined units, shark-like, not blocky

If anyone thinks they know the model number, I would be greatly appreciative.
 
Yep, Kohler no longer carries/offers the Command single cylinders engine anymore. Only way to get Command is in a Vtwin.
 
Ok I took some pictures today, the weather finally got nice enough :)
20140102_132643_zpsc6f320ab.jpg

20140102_132649_zps8702438d.jpg

20140102_132619_zps2f6fc795.jpg

20140102_132752_zpsb85707c6.jpg

20140102_132759_zpsff2c4ea8.jpg

20140102_132819_zps23f8f6b8.jpg

20140102_132913_zps5ee1b625.jpg
 
Having worked for several dealerships, sometimes the detail/washing guy get the wrong hoods back on the wrong tractors, so this model would be like an lth1742, but look at the tag under the seat to know for sure
 
That is the tag off of the transmission. I tried running the number back ways but no luck. Look for a tag on the back of the ractor, or where one was, just click a few random pix.
 
Back
Top