B Bruxer Forum Newbie Aug 18, 2020 #2 Hi. I am trying to find the model # on this pony. Most of the stickers are gone or destroyed. I found a youtube video with a model listed as 1130297, which might be 130297, but I can't find a manual. Can anyone help?
Hi. I am trying to find the model # on this pony. Most of the stickers are gone or destroyed. I found a youtube video with a model listed as 1130297, which might be 130297, but I can't find a manual. Can anyone help?
StarTech Lawn Royalty Aug 18, 2020 #3 What have is a Briggs engine model number. It is like you have one like the 12174 Pony Tiller. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/183842/Troy-Bilt-12174.html
What have is a Briggs engine model number. It is like you have one like the 12174 Pony Tiller. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/183842/Troy-Bilt-12174.html
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Aug 18, 2020 #5 I purchased my Troy Bilt Pony new in 1986. Pony Model Tiller Serial Number is :S187164 B&S Engine model is: 130292-1900-01. My tiller is manual start. https://www.google.com/search?q=MODEL+NUMBER+FOR+1986+TROY+BILT+5HP+MANUAL+START+TILLER&oq=MODEL+NUMBER+FOR+1986+TROY+BILT+5HP+MANUAL+START+TILLER&aqs=chrome..69i57.65619j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
I purchased my Troy Bilt Pony new in 1986. Pony Model Tiller Serial Number is :S187164 B&S Engine model is: 130292-1900-01. My tiller is manual start. https://www.google.com/search?q=MODEL+NUMBER+FOR+1986+TROY+BILT+5HP+MANUAL+START+TILLER&oq=MODEL+NUMBER+FOR+1986+TROY+BILT+5HP+MANUAL+START+TILLER&aqs=chrome..69i57.65619j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Fish Lawn Pro Aug 18, 2020 #6 *Early PONY - Look on the top of the Transmission Tube, in front of the hood