Troy bilt tiller junior model/serial#

Flintmotorsports

Threads
i am trying to find the model and serial # on this tiller it need new belts i have looked
all over the machine for them but i did find some # on the left side of the tiller behind the tire
any info will help thank you

Flintmotorsports

Threads
i am trying to find the model and serial # on this tiller it need new belts i have looked
all over the machine for them but i did find some # on the left side of the tiller behind the tire
any info will help thank you

i found these numbers 180336 but it will not work as a serial# any help please

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Approximately how old is it? Does it say junior tiller on it, or are you guessing? Most of these tiller model numbers start with 2 numbers, then 2 letters.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Did some more checking and this might help you. Go to the website below, click on parts lookup, and use TroyBilt as brand and 15006 as model number. Let me know if this helps.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
this is the one i picked 1500612101-UP it says junior on it and i beleive it is a 1979 that is what it says on the machine

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you lok at two or three different models, I think you will find that most of the parts are the same.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
so you think it is a good bet that the belts will fit most of them tillers? the customer wants to keep this out of the landfill and i enjoy fixing old machines thank you for the help

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you have the old belt, please measure it and post. I'm going to check to see if I have a TroyBilt cross reference guide. If you check different models on the Jacks website, I think many of them are the same.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
What I do is take a old belt that I have cut in half and run it over all the pulleys mark it and you get your length.
Just make sure the belt is not wore out so you get your size right.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF