Troy-Bilt lawn tractor--Pony

rjf2134

Forum Newbie
Is there a way to increase the height of the mower deck. I know all about the leveling of the deck, however I want to raise the entire deck to increase grass heigth. Only like a 1/2" would be great. If this can't be done then maybe I will look into larger tires.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ron
 
Is there a way to increase the height of the mower deck. I know all about the leveling of the deck, however I want to raise the entire deck to increase grass heigth. Only like a 1/2" would be great. If this can't be done then maybe I will look into larger tires.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ron
Maybe you could post model # from under the seat.
 
When you are sitting on the mower there is a lever on the right side of you on the fender. That is your deck height lever, you should be able to move the lever out of one off the slots to change the deck height. Try moving the lever out of the slot that its in now and move it forward one spot and see if that is good for you. The deck should now be about 1/2" lower now. If you can not move the lever then something is wrong with you mower.
 
When you are sitting on the mower there is a lever on the right side of you on the fender. That is your deck height lever, you should be able to move the lever out of one off the slots to change the deck height. Try moving the lever out of the slot that its in now and move it forward one spot and see if that is good for you. The deck should now be about 1/2" lower now. If you can not move the lever then something is wrong with you mower.

The height adjustment lever works fine. I'm just not happy with the height setup. I like my grass to be cut taller than the orginal setup will give me. I guess bigger tires are the answer.
Thanks for your answer.
 
Back
Top