Troy Bilt 320 blower runs but...

You can get the screwdriver on Amazon.

And you have your gaskets switched around.

You’ve been so helpful. Ok. I cheated and took a dremel tool making slots for a standard screwdriver.
From the factory, the L side was 2 3/4 turns out from full in. H side was only 3/4.
 
Cutting a slot in the screw can damage it and prevent it from sealing properly. Better to have the actual tool.

You posted a picture of a carb with one screw, and then mentioned settings for two. ??
 
And on the engine side of the carburetor, that little hole beside the main carburetor bore MUST be lined up with the corresponding hole in the gasket. If the hole is blocked, your fuel pump will not operate and the engine will act weird.
 
And on the engine side of the carburetor, that little hole beside the main carburetor bore MUST be lined up with the corresponding hole in the gasket. If the hole is blocked, your fuel pump will not operate and the engine will act weird.

You’ve been so helpful. Much appreciated. Old dirt bike guy here and not very familiar with these animals.

Ok so the old carb only had one screw, the new one has two.

As far as the gaskets go, if I had them backwards/switched, the hole you mentioned will be covered if I install them. Do you think I have the right gaskets?
 
Ok so I switched them as you suggested and I think it’s fine. What through me was it seemed the other holes in the gaskets oriented better with the other side. I’ll put fire in the hole and lyk!
 
Back
Top