Trimmer rack

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just ordered a 3 place Extreme series trimmer rack and got some truck mounts for it so that I can install the rack using ma stake holders. I got them from Bend trailers in Oregon. They offer awsome service!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just ordered a 3 place Extreme series trimmer rack and got some truck mounts for it so that I can install the rack using ma stake holders. I got them from Bend trailers in Oregon. They offer awsome service!

I hope you got the engine supports with that rack.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I will get some! I did not forget!
Don't wanna be picking up powerheads on the road.

Threads

Nice! Post some pics once you get them! :thumbsup:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, I will.
A picture of them mounted on the truck will be in a while tho. Snow is here to stay for a while.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I will get some! I did not forget!
Don't wanna be picking up powerheads on the road.

No, that wouldn't be a good thing. I use the Jungle Jim / Trimmer Trap racks, there spring loaded so the trimmers don't bounce around and I can lock the whole rack at one time with one lock.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
No, that wouldn't be a good thing. I use the Jungle Jim / Trimmer Trap racks, there spring loaded so the trimmers don't bounce around and I can lock the whole rack at one time with one lock.

Same with Extreme series (Green Touch). Trimmers do not bounce or end up unside down. They can be locked and are very simple to use.

I did consider other companies, but I wasn't sure about jungle jim. They didn't have motor supports. Also, I wanted to be able to mount them on my truck using stake holders. Green Touch offered adpaters so I opted for that.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Same with Extreme series (Green Touch). Trimmers do not bounce or end up unside down. They can be locked and are very simple to use.

I did consider other companies, but I wasn't sure about jungle jim. They didn't have motor supports. Also, I wanted to be able to mount them on my truck using stake holders. Green Touch offered adpaters so I opted for that.

The Jungle Jim racks don't need supports because the trimmers set in the Rack next to the motor basically behind the handle not in front so your not getting the bounce or flex on the trimmer shaft.

rack 003.jpg

XA102_tnail.jpg

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ohhh, ok I understand!
I will be getting motor supports. All tho, they are backordered until April! That is ridiculous! I will try to find some in the US.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Engine support kit got ordered. Should be there next week Monday or Tuesday.