Trim before or after mowing?

I always trim and then mow, that way I know what i have to mow, and then i usually blow off whatever is left.
 
With all the trees on our 7.5 acre property, we mow first and then go trim later with the weed wacker. I guess it depends on your yard and your mower.
 
A thread on this ? I have often wondered about this as well ... I think its better to mow the 90% plus first and then trim. ..by hand .. pulling edge weeds at the same time . ..If we get carried away with trimming, the grass can be injured , allowing weeds to take over . Use a grass killer along the edges to save work ?? My neighbor does this .. The jury is still out ... Better to use a weed killer ..
 
Trim first before mow for you to have an idea on the area. If I mow then trim I usually missed so many spots and I keep redoing the job.
 
Back
Top